Seed Scoop is the e-newsletter of the Canadian Seed Growers’ Association. This member e-newsletter provides important updates on seed crop regulations and CSGA programs and activities.
To receive Seed Scoop, CSGA must have your email address on file. Seed growers can update their email address in their member account profile online in the CSGA Members Website to receive the e-newsletter. Other seed sector stakeholders are also welcomed to join our distribution list. Please indicate your desire to subscribe by entering your email address in the adjacent box.
Comments and editorial suggestions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feedback Requested to Proposed Amendments to the Weed Seed Order
- Do you have a Succession Plan?
- CSGA's Executive Committee meets the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food
- Health Canada Consultation
- Busy Year for PBR Education and Enforcement
- Agvocates Unite!
- Changes in Crop Certification Requirements (Circular 6)
- In case you missed it
- Annual General Meeting 2015 Recap
- CSGA's 2015 Board of Directors
- Glyn Chancey Chosen as New Executive Director of CSGA
- Recognizing Seed Industry's Best
- The Association of Official Seed Certification Agencies (AOSCA) Awards Two Canadians Honorary Membership Awards
- Next Year's Annual Meeting is in Manitoba!
- Thank You to our 2015 Annual Meeting Sponsors
- President's Message
- Past President's Message
- Variety Registration Update
- Deadline Extended - Invitation from the CFIA to Provide Feedback on Alternative Service Delivery
- Midge Tolerant Wheat Varieties - Additional Certification Requirement
- Reconstituted Flax Varieties - Additional Certification Requirement
- Seed Samples and Form 50's